Texas Institute of Permanent Cosmetics
Dixie Medford's Permanent Cosmetics Training Course Level I
Permanent Cosmetic Application is one of the most in-demand and profitable services in today's image conscious market. It is an industry that can provide you with a profession, professional certification, and the opportunity to earn a professional income.
The Texas Institute of Permanent Cosmetics provides a Beginner's Permanent Cosmetics Training Course in which you will receive a certificate of completion. The Beginners course is 100 hours (65 hours of classroom work and 35 hours of pre-study.) Classes are kept small in order to maintain a one on one teacher to student ratio.
When you attend the Level 1 Beginner's course you will receive:
Your choices of the permanent cosmetic treatments that you desire, free of charge: lip liner, full lip treatment, eyeliner and eyebrow treatment.
Upon completion you will receive a student kit valued at $750.00.
- Students may work on models and utilize TIPC for applicable fees.
- Continuous Technical Support and Encouragement.
- Course includes Training Manual and Supplemental Materials valued at $250.00.
- Full hands-on experience including eyeliner, brows and lip procedures.
- Student completes procedure from consultation through post care with client.
- Student/teacher ratio is small, creating closer student/teacher interaction.
- A rewarding new skill by a highly regarded school established since 1992.
- Certificate awarded for completed hours.
- 100 Hours Study and Hands-On Training (65 hours of classroom work and 35 hours of pre-study.)
- Permanent Cosmetics Training Manual and Supplemental Materials.
- A Certificate from the Texas Institute of Permanent Cosmetics is presented upon completion.
- Permanent Cosmetic Supplies Starter Kit, $750.00 Value.
Includes but is not limited to:
1. Mei-Cha Sapphire Pro Machine
2. Machine supplies
a. Three-Prong needles - Eyebrows
b. Five-Prong needles - Eyeliner
c. Eight-Prong needles - Lips
3. 10 Full size Pigments
4. Pigment cups
5. Stainless steel pigment cup holder
6. Sharps Container
7. Aftercare Packets
8. Clip Cord Covers
If taking microblading for eyebrows microblade handles and 3 sizes of blades will also be included in the kit
Dixie Medford, CPCP/SPCP Approved Trainer Member
Texas Institute of Permanent Cosmetics Training Center
Abram St., Suite 107, Arlington, Tx 76013
7 days of instruction
$500.00 non-refundable deposit to reserve
Must be paid at least 2 weeks in advance
Balance Due on 1st Training day
Sign up for Classes Today! Call 817-261-1890
Information regarding local accommodations and financing programs available upon request.